Queen Bees: Women Riders Who Rule the Street, Track and Dirt is a collection of stories about female riders all over the planet who have a passion for anything with two (or three) wheels and a motor. This is an opportunity for women who ride and the people who know, love and have been inspired by them to share their hearts, minds, bodies and souls with the world.
The book will consist of several chapters, all focusing on a different aspect of what makes female riders really tick.
1. Method to the Madness – Why I Ride.
2. Seeking the Missing Piece – How I Discovered Riding.
3. Addiction in the Making – My First Ride.
4. Home is Where the Heart is – My Favorite Place to Ride.
5. More than Just a Bike – How Motorcycling Empowers Me.
6. Survivors, Soldiers, Warriors – Learning to Get Up After the Fall
7. Independent Women – What it Means to Rule
8. True Queen Bees – Women Motorcyclists Who Inspire